1. swimming - noun
· the act of swimming; "it was the swimming they enjoyed most"; "they took a short swim in the pool"
2. swim - verb
· travel through water; "We had to swim for 20 minutes to reach the shore"; "a big fish was swimming in the tank"
3. swim - verb
· be afloat either on or below a liquid surface and not sink to the bottom
4. swim - verb
· be dizzy or giddy; "my brain is swimming after the bottle of champagne"
5. swim - verb
· be covered with or submerged in a liquid; "the meat was swimming in a fatty gravy"
6. swim - verb
· move as if gliding through water; "this snake swims through the soil where it lives"
7. swimming - adjective
· filled or brimming with tears; "swimming eyes"; "sorrow made the eyes of many grow liquid"
8. swimming - adjective
· applied to a fish depicted horizontally
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.