1. float - noun
· the time interval between the deposit of a check in a bank and its payment
2. float - noun
· the number of shares outstanding and available for trading by the public
3. float - noun
· a drink with ice cream floating in it
4. float - noun
· an elaborate display mounted on a platform carried by a truck (or pulled by a truck) in a procession or parade
5. float - noun
· a hand tool with a flat face used for smoothing and finishing the surface of plaster or cement or stucco
6. float - noun
· something that floats on the surface of water
7. float - noun
· an air-filled sac near the spinal column in many fishes that helps maintain buoyancy
8. float - verb
· be in motion due to some air or water current; "The leaves were blowing in the wind"; "the boat drifted on the lake"; "The sailboat was adrift on the open sea"; "the shipwrecked boat drifted away from the shore"
9. float - verb
· be afloat either on or below a liquid surface and not sink to the bottom
10. float - verb
· set afloat; "He floated the logs down the river"; "The boy floated his toy boat on the pond"
11. float - verb
· circulate or discuss tentatively; test the waters with; "The Republicans are floating the idea of a tax reform"
12. float - verb
· move lightly, as if suspended; "The dancer floated across the stage"
13. float - verb
· put into the water; "float a ship"
14. float - verb
· make the surface of level or smooth; "float the plaster"
15. float - verb
· allow (currencies) to fluctuate; "The government floated the ruble for a few months"
16. float - verb
· convert from a fixed point notation to a floating point notation; "float data"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.