1. drink - noun
· a single serving of a beverage; "I asked for a hot drink"; "likes a drink before dinner"
2. drink - noun
· the act of drinking alcoholic beverages to excess; "drink was his downfall"
3. drink - noun
· any liquid suitable for drinking; "may I take your beverage order?"
4. drink - noun
· any large deep body of water; "he jumped into the drink and had to be rescued"
5. drink - noun
· the act of swallowing; "one swallow of the liquid was enough"; "he took a drink of his beer and smacked his lips"
6. drink - verb
· take in liquids; "The patient must drink several liters each day"; "The children like to drink soda"
7. drink - verb
· consume alcohol; "We were up drinking all night"
8. drink - verb
· propose a toast to; "Let us toast the birthday girl!"; "Let's drink to the New Year"
9. drink - verb
· be fascinated or spell-bound by; pay close attention to; "The mother drinks in every word of her son on the stage"
10. drink - verb
· drink excessive amounts of alcohol; be an alcoholic; "The husband drinks and beats his wife"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.