1. toast - noun
· slices of bread that have been toasted
2. toast - noun
· a celebrity who receives much acclaim and attention; "he was the toast of the town"
3. toast - noun
· a person in desperate straits; someone doomed; "I'm a goner if this plan doesn't work"; "one mistake and you're toast"
4. toast - noun
· a drink in honor of or to the health of a person or event
5. toast - verb
· make brown and crisp by heating; "toast bread"; "crisp potatoes"
6. toast - verb
· propose a toast to; "Let us toast the birthday girl!"; "Let's drink to the New Year"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.