1. smooth - noun
· the act of smoothing; "he gave his hair a quick smooth"
2. smooth - verb
· make smooth or smoother, as if by rubbing; "smooth the surface of the wood"
3. smooth - verb
· make (a surface) shine; "shine the silver, please"; "polish my shoes"
4. smooth - verb
· free from obstructions; "smooth the way towards peace negotiations"
5. smooth - adjective
· having a surface free from roughness or bumps or ridges or irregularities; "smooth skin"; "a smooth tabletop"; "smooth fabric"; "a smooth road"; "water as smooth as a mirror"
6. smooth - adjective
· smoothly agreeable and courteous with a degree of sophistication; "he was too politic to quarrel with so important a personage"; "the manager pacified the customer with a smooth apology for the error"
7. smooth - adjective
· of the margin of a leaf shape; not broken up into teeth
8. smooth - adjective
· smooth and unconstrained in movement; "a long, smooth stride"; "the fluid motion of a cat"; "the liquid grace of a ballerina"
9. smooth - adjective
· (music) without breaks between notes; smooth and connected; "a legato passage"
10. smooth - adjective
· of motion that runs or flows or proceeds without jolts or turbulence; "a smooth ride"
11. smooth - adjective
· lacking obstructions or difficulties; "the bill's path through the legislature was smooth and orderly"
12. smooth - adjective
· (of a body of water) free from disturbance by heavy waves; "a ribbon of sand between the angry sea and the placid bay"; "the quiet waters of a lagoon"; "a lake of tranquil blue water reflecting a tranquil blue sky"; "a smooth channel crossing"; "scarcely a ripple on the still water"; "unruffled water"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.