1. polish - noun
· the property of being smooth and shiny
2. polish - noun
· a highly developed state of perfection; having a flawless or impeccable quality; "they performed with great polish"; "I admired the exquisite refinement of his prose"; "almost an inspiration which gives to all work that finish which is almost art"--Joseph Conrad
3. polish - noun
· a preparation used in polishing
4. polish - noun
· the Slavic language of Poland
5. polish - verb
· make (a surface) shine; "shine the silver, please"; "polish my shoes"
6. polish - verb
· improve or perfect by pruning or polishing; "refine one's style of writing"
7. polish - verb
· bring to a highly developed, finished, or refined state; "polish your social manners"
8. polish - adjective
· of or relating to Poland or its people or culture; "Polish sausage"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.