1. culture - noun
· a particular society at a particular time and place; "early Mayan civilization"
2. culture - noun
· the tastes in art and manners that are favored by a social group
3. culture - noun
· all the knowledge and values shared by a society
4. culture - noun
· (biology) the growing of microorganisms in a nutrient medium (such as gelatin or agar); "the culture of cells in a Petri dish"
5. culture - noun
· a highly developed state of perfection; having a flawless or impeccable quality; "they performed with great polish"; "I admired the exquisite refinement of his prose"; "almost an inspiration which gives to all work that finish which is almost art"--Joseph Conrad
6. culture - noun
· the attitudes and behavior that are characteristic of a particular social group or organization; "the developing drug culture"; "the reason that the agency is doomed to inaction has something to do with the FBI culture"
7. culture - noun
· the raising of plants or animals; "the culture of oysters"
8. culture - verb
· grow in a special preparation; "the biologist grows microorganisms"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.