1. presentation - noun
· the activity of formally presenting something (as a prize or reward); "she gave the trophy but he made the presentation"
2. presentation - noun
· a show or display; the act of presenting something to sight or view; "the presentation of new data"; "he gave the customer a demonstration"
3. presentation - noun
· the act of making something publicly available; presenting news or other information by broadcasting or printing it; "he prepared his presentation carefully in advance"
4. presentation - noun
· the act of presenting a proposal
5. presentation - noun
· a visual representation of something
6. presentation - noun
· formally making a person known to another or to the public
7. presentation - noun
· (obstetrics) position of the fetus in the uterus relative to the birth canal; "Cesarean sections are sometimes the result of abnormal presentations"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.