1. informing - noun
· to furnish incriminating evidence to an officer of the law (usually in return for favors)
2. informing - noun
· a speech act that conveys information
3. inform - verb
· impart knowledge of some fact, state of affairs, or event to; "I informed him of his rights"
4. inform - verb
· give character or essence to; "The principles that inform modern teaching"
5. inform - verb
· act as an informer; "She had informed on her own parents for years"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.