1. revealing - noun
· the speech act of making something evident
2. reveal - verb
· make visible; "Summer brings out bright clothes"; "He brings out the best in her"
3. reveal - verb
· make known to the public information that was previously known only to a few people or that was meant to be kept a secret; "The auction house would not disclose the price at which the van Gogh had sold"; "The actress won't reveal how old she is"; "bring out the truth"; "he broke the news to her"; "unwrap the evidence in the murder case"; "The newspaper uncovered the President's illegal dealings"
4. reveal - verb
· disclose directly or through prophets; "God rarely reveal his plans for Mankind"
5. revealing - adjective
· disclosing unintentionally something concealed; "a telling smile"; "a telltale panel of lights"; "a telltale patch of oil on the water marked where the boat went down"
6. revealing - adjective
· showing or making known; "a revealing glance"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.