1. plunk - noun
· a hollow twanging sound
2. plunk - noun
· (baseball) hitting a baseball so that it drops suddenly
3. plunk - verb
· make or move along with a sound as of a horse's hooves striking the ground
4. plunk - verb
· set (something or oneself) down with or as if with a noise; "He planked the money on the table"; "He planked himself into the sofa"
5. plunk - verb
· drop steeply; "the stock market plunged"
6. plunk - verb
· pull lightly but sharply with a plucking motion; "he plucked the strings of his mandolin"
7. plunk - adverb
· with a short hollow thud; "plop came the ball down to the corner of the green"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.