1. set_down - verb
· put down in writing; of texts, musical compositions, etc.
2. set_down - verb
· reach or come to rest; "The bird landed on the highest branch"; "The plane landed in Istanbul"
3. set_down - verb
· put or settle into a position; "The hotel was set down at the bottom of the valley"
4. set_down - verb
· cause to sit or seat or be in a settled position or place; "set down your bags here"
5. set_down - verb
· go ashore; "The passengers disembarked at Southampton"
6. set_down - verb
· remove (cargo, people, etc.) from and leave; "unload the cargo"; "drop off the passengers at the hotel"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.