1. open - noun
· a clear or unobstructed space or expanse of land or water; "finally broke out of the forest into the open"
2. open - noun
· where the air is unconfined; "he wanted to get outdoors a little"; "the concert was held in the open air"; "camping in the open"
3. open - noun
· a tournament in which both professionals and amateurs may play
4. open - noun
· information that has become public; "all the reports were out in the open"; "the facts had been brought to the surface"
5. open - verb
· cause to open or to become open; "Mary opened the car door"
6. open - verb
· start to operate or function or cause to start operating or functioning; "open a business"
7. open - verb
· become open; "The door opened"
8. open - verb
· begin or set in action, of meetings, speeches, recitals, etc.; "He opened the meeting with a long speech"
9. open - verb
· spread out or open from a closed or folded state; "open the map"; "spread your arms"
10. open - verb
· make available; "This opens up new possibilities"
11. open - verb
· become available; "an opportunity opened up"
12. open - verb
· have an opening or passage or outlet; "The bedrooms open into the hall"
13. open - verb
· make the opening move; "Kasparov opened with a standard opening"
14. open - verb
· afford access to; "the door opens to the patio"; "The French doors give onto a terrace"
15. open - verb
· display the contents of a file or start an application as on a computer
16. open - adjective
· affording unobstructed entrance and exit; not shut or closed; "an open door"; "they left the door open"
17. open - adjective
· affording free passage or access; "open drains"; "the road is open to traffic"; "open ranks"
18. open - adjective
· with no protection or shield; "the exposed northeast frontier"; "open to the weather"; "an open wound"
19. open - adjective
· open to or in view of all; "an open protest"; "an open letter to the editor"
20. open - adjective
· used of mouth or eyes; "keep your eyes open"; "his mouth slightly opened"
21. open - adjective
· not having been filled; "the job is still open"
22. open - adjective
· accessible to all; "open season"; "an open economy"
23. open - adjective
· not defended or capable of being defended; "an open city"; "open to attack"
24. open - adjective
· (of textures) full of small openings or gaps; "an open texture"; "a loose weave"
25. open - adjective
· having no protecting cover or enclosure; "an open boat"; "an open fire"; "open sports cars"
26. open - adjective
· (set theory) of an interval that contains neither of its endpoints
27. open - adjective
· not brought to a conclusion; subject to further thought; "an open question"; "our position on this bill is still undecided"; "our lawsuit is still undetermined"
28. open - adjective
· not sealed or having been unsealed; "the letter was already open"; "the opened package lay on the table"
29. open - adjective
· without undue constriction as from e.g. tenseness or inhibition; "the clarity and resonance of an open tone"; "her natural and open response"
30. open - adjective
· ready or willing to receive favorably; "receptive to the proposals"
31. open - adjective
· open and observable; not secret or hidden; "an overt lie"; "overt hostility"; "overt intelligence gathering"; "open ballots"
32. open - adjective
· not requiring union membership; "an open shop employs nonunion workers"
33. open - adjective
· possibly accepting or permitting; "a passage capable of misinterpretation"; "open to interpretation"; "an issue open to question"; "the time is fixed by the director and players and therefore subject to much variation"
34. open - adjective
· affording free passage or view; "a clear view"; "a clear path to victory"; "open waters"; "the open countryside"
35. open - adjective
· openly straightforward and direct without reserve or secretiveness; "his candid eyes"; "an open and trusting nature"; "a heart-to-heart talk"
36. open - adjective
· ready for business; "the stores are open"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.