1. unfasten - verb
· cause to become undone; "unfasten your belt"
2. unfasten - verb
· become undone or untied; "The shoelaces unfastened"
3. unfastened - adjective
· not closed or secured; "the car door was unfastened"; "unfastened seatbelts"
4. unfastened - adjective
· affording unobstructed entrance and exit; not shut or closed; "an open door"; "they left the door open"
5. unfastened - adjective
· not buttoned; "the wind picked up the hem of her unbuttoned coat"
6. unfastened - adjective
· not tied
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.