1. accounting - noun
· a convincing explanation that reveals basic causes; "he was unable to give a clear accounting for his actions"
2. accounting - noun
· a system that provides quantitative information about finances
3. accounting - noun
· the occupation of maintaining and auditing records and preparing financial reports for a business
4. accounting - noun
· a bookkeeper's chronological list of related debits and credits of a business; forms part of a ledger of accounts
5. accounting - noun
· a statement of recent transactions and the resulting balance; "they send me an accounting every month"
6. account - verb
· be the sole or primary factor in the existence, acquisition, supply, or disposal of something; "Passing grades account for half of the grades given in this exam"
7. account - verb
· keep an account of
8. account - verb
· to give an account or representation of in words; "Discreet Italian police described it in a manner typically continental"
9. account - verb
· furnish a justifying analysis or explanation; "I can't account for the missing money"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.