1. difference - noun
· the quality of being unlike or dissimilar; "there are many differences between jazz and rock"
2. difference - noun
· a variation that deviates from the standard or norm; "the deviation from the mean"
3. difference - noun
· a disagreement or argument about something important; "he had a dispute with his wife"; "there were irreconcilable differences"; "the familiar conflict between Republicans and Democrats"
4. difference - noun
· a significant change; "the difference in her is amazing"; "his support made a real difference"
5. difference - noun
· the number that remains after subtraction; the number that when added to the subtrahend gives the minuend
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.