1. variation - noun
· an instance of change; the rate or magnitude of change
2. variation - noun
· an activity that varies from a norm or standard; "any variation in his routine was immediately reported"
3. variation - noun
· a repetition of a musical theme in which it is modified or embellished
4. variation - noun
· something a little different from others of the same type; "an experimental version of the night fighter"; "a variant of the same word"; "an emery wheel is the modern variation of a grindstone"; "the boy is a younger edition of his father"
5. variation - noun
· an artifact that deviates from a norm or standard; "he patented a variation on the sandal"
6. variation - noun
· the angle (at a particular location) between magnetic north and true north
7. variation - noun
· the process of varying or being varied
8. variation - noun
· (astronomy) any perturbation of the mean motion or orbit of a planet or satellite (especially a perturbation of the earth's moon)
9. variation - noun
· (biology) an organism that has characteristics resulting from chromosomal alteration
10. variation - noun
· (ballet) a solo dance or dance figure
11. variation - noun
· the act of changing or altering something slightly but noticeably from the norm or standard; "who is responsible for these variations in taxation?"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.