1. poise - noun
· a cgs unit of dynamic viscosity equal to one dyne-second per square centimeter; the viscosity of a fluid in which a force of one dyne per square centimeter maintains a velocity of 1 centimeter per second
2. poise - noun
· a state of being balanced in a stable equilibrium
3. poise - noun
· great coolness and composure under strain; "keep your cool"
4. poise - verb
· be motionless, in suspension; "The bird poised for a few moments before it attacked"
5. poise - verb
· prepare (oneself) for something unpleasant or difficult
6. poise - verb
· cause to be balanced or suspended
7. poise - verb
· hold or carry in equilibrium
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.