1. wheel - noun
· a simple machine consisting of a circular frame with spokes (or a solid disc) that can rotate on a shaft or axle (as in vehicles or other machines)
2. wheel - noun
· a handwheel that is used for steering
3. wheel - noun
· forces that provide energy and direction; "the wheels of government began to turn"
4. wheel - noun
· a circular helm to control the rudder of a vessel
5. wheel - noun
· game equipment consisting of a wheel with slots that is used for gambling; the wheel rotates horizontally and players bet on which slot the roulette ball will stop in
6. wheel - noun
· an instrument of torture that stretches or disjoints or mutilates victims
7. wheel - noun
· a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
8. wheel - verb
· change directions as if revolving on a pivot; "They wheeled their horses around and left"
9. wheel - verb
· wheel somebody or something
10. wheel - verb
· move along on or as if on wheels or a wheeled vehicle; "The President's convoy rolled past the crowds"
11. wheel - verb
· ride a bicycle
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.