1. cycle - noun
· an interval during which a recurring sequence of events occurs; "the never-ending cycle of the seasons"
2. cycle - noun
· a series of poems or songs on the same theme; "Schubert's song cycles"
3. cycle - noun
· a periodically repeated sequence of events; "a cycle of reprisal and retaliation"
4. cycle - noun
· the unit of frequency; one hertz has a periodic interval of one second (named for Heinrich Rudolph Hertz)
5. cycle - noun
· a single complete execution of a periodically repeated phenomenon; "a year constitutes a cycle of the seasons"
6. cycle - noun
· a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
7. cycle - verb
· cause to go through a recurring sequence; "cycle the laundry in this washing program"
8. cycle - verb
· pass through a cycle; "This machine automatically cycles"
9. cycle - verb
· ride a motorcycle
10. cycle - verb
· ride a bicycle
11. cycle - verb
· recur in repeating sequences
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.