1. clip - noun
· a metal frame or container holding cartridges; can be inserted into an automatic gun
2. clip - noun
· an instance or single occasion for some event; "this time he succeeded"; "he called four times"; "he could do ten at a clip"
3. clip - noun
· any of various small fasteners used to hold loose articles together
4. clip - noun
· an article of jewelry that can be clipped onto a hat or dress
5. clip - noun
· the act of clipping or snipping
6. clip - noun
· a sharp slanting blow; "he gave me a clip on the ear"
7. clip - verb
· sever or remove by pinching or snipping; "nip off the flowers"
8. clip - verb
· run at a moderately swift pace
9. clip - verb
· attach with a clip; "clip the papers together"
10. clip - verb
· cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of; "dress the plants in the garden"
11. clip - verb
· terminate or abbreviate before its intended or proper end or its full extent; "My speech was cut short"; "Personal freedom is curtailed in many countries"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.