1. fixing - noun
· the act of putting something in working order again
2. fixing - noun
· restraint that attaches to something or holds something in place
3. fixing - noun
· the sterilization of an animal; "they took him to the vet for neutering"
4. fixing - noun
· (histology) the preservation and hardening of a tissue sample to retain as nearly as possible the same relations they had in the living body
5. fix - verb
· restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
6. fix - verb
· cause to be firmly attached; "fasten the lock onto the door"; "she fixed her gaze on the man"
7. fix - verb
· decide upon or fix definitely; "fix the variables"; "specify the parameters"
8. fix - verb
· prepare for eating by applying heat; "Cook me dinner, please"; "can you make me an omelette?"; "fix breakfast for the guests, please"
9. fix - verb
· take vengeance on or get even; "We'll get them!"; "That'll fix him good!"; "This time I got him"
10. fix - verb
· set or place definitely; "Let's fix the date for the party!"
11. fix - verb
· kill, preserve, and harden (tissue) in order to prepare for microscopic study
12. fix - verb
· make fixed, stable or stationary; "let's fix the picture to the frame"
13. fix - verb
· make infertile; "in some countries, people with genetically transmissible disabilites are sterilized"
14. fix - verb
· influence an event or its outcome by illegal means; "fix a race"
15. fix - verb
· put (something somewhere) firmly; "She posited her hand on his shoulder"; "deposit the suitcase on the bench"; "fix your eyes on this spot"
16. fix - verb
· make ready or suitable or equip in advance for a particular purpose or for some use, event, etc; "Get the children ready for school!"; "prepare for war"; "I was fixing to leave town after I paid the hotel bill"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.