1. crop - noun
· the yield from plants in a single growing season
2. crop - noun
· a cultivated plant that is grown commercially on a large scale
3. crop - noun
· a collection of people or things appearing together; "the annual crop of students brings a new crop of ideas"
4. crop - noun
· the output of something in a season; "the latest crop of fashions is about to hit the stores"
5. crop - noun
· the stock or handle of a whip
6. crop - noun
· a pouch in many birds and some lower animals that resembles a stomach for storage and preliminary maceration of food
7. crop - verb
· cut short; "She wanted her hair cropped short"
8. crop - verb
· prepare for crops; "Work the soil"; "cultivate the land"
9. crop - verb
· yield crops; "This land crops well"
10. crop - verb
· let feed in a field or pasture or meadow
11. crop - verb
· feed as in a meadow or pasture; "the herd was grazing"
12. crop - verb
· cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of; "dress the plants in the garden"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.