1. fell - noun
· the dressed skin of an animal (especially a large animal)
2. fell - noun
· seam made by turning under or folding together and stitching the seamed materials to avoid rough edges
3. fell - noun
· the act of felling something (as a tree)
4. fell - verb
· cause to fall by or as if by delivering a blow; "strike down a tree"; "Lightning struck down the hikers"
5. fell - verb
· pass away rapidly; "Time flies like an arrow"; "Time fleeing beneath him"
6. fell - verb
· sew a seam by folding the edges
7. fall - verb
· descend in free fall under the influence of gravity; "The branch fell from the tree"; "The unfortunate hiker fell into a crevasse"
8. fall - verb
· move downward and lower, but not necessarily all the way; "The temperature is going down"; "The barometer is falling"; "The curtain fell on the diva"; "Her hand went up and then fell again"
9. fall - verb
· pass suddenly and passively into a state of body or mind; "fall into a trap"; "She fell ill"; "They fell out of favor"; "Fall in love"; "fall asleep"; "fall prey to an imposter"; "fall into a strange way of thinking"; "she fell to pieces after she lost her work"
10. fall - verb
· come under, be classified or included; "fall into a category"; "This comes under a new heading"
11. fall - verb
· fall from clouds; "rain, snow and sleet were falling"; "Vesuvius precipitated its fiery, destructive rage on Herculaneum"
12. fall - verb
· suffer defeat, failure, or ruin; "We must stand or fall"; "fall by the wayside"
13. fall - verb
· die, as in battle or in a hunt; "Many soldiers fell at Verdun"; "Several deer have fallen to the same gun"; "The shooting victim fell dead"
14. fall - verb
· touch or seem as if touching visually or audibly; "Light fell on her face"; "The sun shone on the fields"; "The light struck the golden necklace"; "A strange sound struck my ears"
15. fall - verb
· be captured; "The cities fell to the enemy"
16. fall - verb
· occur at a specified time or place; "Christmas falls on a Monday this year"; "The accent falls on the first syllable"
17. fall - verb
· decrease in size, extent, or range; "The amount of homework decreased towards the end of the semester"; "The cabin pressure fell dramatically"; "her weight fell to under a hundred pounds"; "his voice fell to a whisper"
18. fall - verb
· yield to temptation or sin; "Adam and Eve fell"
19. fall - verb
· lose office or power; "The government fell overnight"; "The Qing Dynasty fell with Sun Yat-sen"
20. fall - verb
· to be given by assignment or distribution; "The most difficult task fell on the youngest member of the team"; "The onus fell on us"; "The pressure to succeed fell on the youngest student"
21. fall - verb
· move in a specified direction; "The line of men fall forward"
22. fall - verb
· be due; "payments fall on the 1st of the month"
23. fall - verb
· lose one's chastity; "a fallen woman"
24. fall - verb
· to be given by right or inheritance; "The estate fell to the oldest daughter"
25. fall - verb
· come into the possession of; "The house accrued to the oldest son"
26. fall - verb
· fall to somebody by assignment or lot; "The task fell to me"; "It fell to me to notify the parents of the victims"
27. fall - verb
· be inherited by; "The estate fell to my sister"; "The land returned to the family"; "The estate devolved to an heir that everybody had assumed to be dead"
28. fall - verb
· slope downward; "The hills around here fall towards the ocean"
29. fall - verb
· lose an upright position suddenly; "The vase fell over and the water spilled onto the table"; "Her hair fell across her forehead"
30. fall - verb
· drop oneself to a lower or less erect position; "She fell back in her chair"; "He fell to his knees"
31. fall - verb
· fall or flow in a certain way; "This dress hangs well"; "Her long black hair flowed down her back"
32. fall - verb
· assume a disappointed or sad expression; "Her face fell when she heard that she would be laid off"; "his crest fell"
33. fall - verb
· be cast down; "his eyes fell"
34. fall - verb
· come out; issue; "silly phrases fell from her mouth"
35. fall - verb
· be born, used chiefly of lambs; "The lambs fell in the afternoon"
36. fall - verb
· begin vigorously; "The prisoners fell to work right away"
37. fall - verb
· go as if by falling; "Grief fell from our hearts"
38. fall - verb
· come as if by falling; "Night fell"; "Silence fell"
39. fell - adjective
· (of persons or their actions) able or disposed to inflict pain or suffering; "a barbarous crime"; "brutal beatings"; "cruel tortures"; "Stalin's roughshod treatment of the kulaks"; "a savage slap"; "vicious kicks"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.