1. precipitate - noun
· a precipitated solid substance in suspension or after settling or filtering
2. precipitate - verb
· bring about abruptly; "The crisis precipitated by Russia's revolution"
3. precipitate - verb
· separate as a fine suspension of solid particles
4. precipitate - verb
· fall from clouds; "rain, snow and sleet were falling"; "Vesuvius precipitated its fiery, destructive rage on Herculaneum"
5. precipitate - verb
· fall vertically, sharply, or headlong; "Our economy precipitated into complete ruin"
6. precipitate - verb
· hurl or throw violently; "The bridge broke and precipitated the train into the river below"
7. precipitate - adjective
· done with very great haste and without due deliberation; "hasty marriage seldom proveth well"- Shakespeare; "hasty makeshifts take the place of planning"- Arthur Geddes; "rejected what was regarded as an overhasty plan for reconversion"; "wondered whether they had been rather precipitate in deposing the king"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.