1. savage - noun
· a member of an uncivilized people
2. savage - noun
· a cruelly rapacious person
3. savage - verb
· attack brutally and fiercely
4. savage - verb
· criticize harshly or violently; "The press savaged the new President"; "The critics crucified the author for plagiarizing a famous passage"
5. savage - adjective
· (of persons or their actions) able or disposed to inflict pain or suffering; "a barbarous crime"; "brutal beatings"; "cruel tortures"; "Stalin's roughshod treatment of the kulaks"; "a savage slap"; "vicious kicks"
6. savage - adjective
· wild and menacing; "a pack of feral dogs"
7. savage - adjective
· without civilizing influences; "barbarian invaders"; "barbaric practices"; "a savage people"; "fighting is crude and uncivilized especially if the weapons are efficient"-Margaret Meade; "wild tribes"
8. savage - adjective
· marked by extreme and violent energy; "a ferocious beating"; "fierce fighting"; "a furious battle"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.