1. primitive - noun
· a person who belongs to an early stage of civilization
2. primitive - noun
· a mathematical expression from which another expression is derived
3. primitive - noun
· a word serving as the basis for inflected or derived forms; "`pick' is the primitive from which `picket' is derived"
4. primitive - adjective
· belonging to an early stage of technical development; characterized by simplicity and (often) crudeness; "the crude weapons and rude agricultural implements of early man"; "primitive movies of the 1890s"; "primitive living conditions in the Appalachian mountains"
5. primitive - adjective
· little evolved from or characteristic of an earlier ancestral type; "archaic forms of life"; "primitive mammals"; "the okapi is a short-necked primitive cousin of the giraffe"
6. primitive - adjective
· used of preliterate or tribal or nonindustrial societies; "primitive societies"
7. primitive - adjective
· of or created by one without formal training; simple or naive in style; "primitive art such as that by Grandma Moses is often colorful and striking"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.