1. wildcat - noun
· an exploratory oil well drilled in land not known to be an oil field
2. wildcat - noun
· a cruelly rapacious person
3. wildcat - noun
· any small or medium-sized cat resembling the domestic cat and living in the wild
4. wildcat - adjective
· outside the bounds of legitimate or ethical business practices; "wildcat currency issued by irresponsible banks"; "wildcat stock speculation"; "a wildcat airline"; "wildcat life insurance schemes"
5. wildcat - adjective
· without official authorization; "an unauthorized strike"; "wildcat work stoppage"
6. wildcat - adjective
· (of a mine or oil well) drilled speculatively in an area not known to be productive; "drilling there would be strictly a wildcat operation"; "a wildcat mine"; "wildcat drilling"; "wildcat wells"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.