1. blast - noun
· a very long fly ball
2. blast - noun
· a sudden very loud noise
3. blast - noun
· a strong current of air; "the tree was bent almost double by the gust"
4. blast - noun
· an explosion (as of dynamite)
5. blast - noun
· a highly pleasurable or exciting experience; "we had a good time at the party"; "celebrating after the game was a blast"
6. blast - noun
· intense adverse criticism; "Clinton directed his fire at the Republican Party"; "the government has come under attack"; "don't give me any flak"
7. blast - verb
· make a strident sound; "She tended to blast when speaking into a microphone"
8. blast - verb
· hit hard; "He smashed a 3-run homer"
9. blast - verb
· use explosives on; "The enemy has been shelling us all day"
10. blast - verb
· apply a draft or strong wind to to; "the air conditioning was blasting cold air at us"
11. blast - verb
· create by using explosives; "blast a passage through the mountain"
12. blast - verb
· make with or as if with an explosion; "blast a tunnel through the Alps"
13. blast - verb
· fire a shot; "the gunman blasted away"
14. blast - verb
· criticize harshly or violently; "The press savaged the new President"; "The critics crucified the author for plagiarizing a famous passage"
15. blast - verb
· shatter as if by explosion
16. blast - verb
· shrivel or wither or mature imperfectly
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.