1. eruption - noun
· the sudden occurrence of a violent discharge of steam and volcanic material
2. eruption - noun
· symptom consisting of a breaking out and becoming visible
3. eruption - noun
· (of volcanos) pouring out fumes or lava (or a deposit so formed)
4. eruption - noun
· a sudden violent spontaneous occurrence (usually of some undesirable condition); "the outbreak of hostilities"
5. eruption - noun
· a sudden very loud noise
6. eruption - noun
· the emergence of a tooth as it breaks through the gum
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.