1. assault - noun
· close fighting during the culmination of a military attack
2. assault - noun
· a threatened or attempted physical attack by someone who appears to be able to cause bodily harm if not stopped
3. assault - noun
· thoroughbred that won the triple crown in 1946
4. assault - noun
· the crime of forcing a person to submit to sexual intercourse against his or her will
5. assault - verb
· attack someone physically or emotionally; "The mugger assaulted the woman"; "Nightmares assailed him regularly"
6. assault - verb
· force (someone) to have sex against their will; "The woman was raped on her way home at night"
7. assault - verb
· attack in speech or writing; "The editors of the left-leaning paper attacked the new House Speaker"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.