1. diagonal - noun
· (geometry) a straight line connecting any two vertices of a polygon that are not adjacent
2. diagonal - noun
· a line or cut across a fabric that is not at right angles to a side of the fabric
3. diagonal - noun
· an oblique line of squares of the same color on a checkerboard; "the bishop moves on the diagonals"
4. diagonal - noun
· (mathematics) a set of entries in a square matrix running diagonally either from the upper left to lower right entry or running from the upper right to lower left entry
5. diagonal - noun
· a punctuation mark (/) used to separate related items of information
6. diagonal - adjective
· connecting two nonadjacent corners of a plane figure or any two corners of a solid that are not in the same face; "a diagonal line across the page"
7. diagonal - adjective
· having an oblique or slanted direction
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.