1. strap - noun
· an elongated leather strip (or a strip of similar material) for binding things together or holding something in position
2. strap - noun
· hanger consisting of a loop of leather suspended from the ceiling of a bus or train; passengers hold onto it
3. strap - noun
· a band that goes over the shoulder and supports a garment or bag
4. strap - noun
· whip consisting of a strip of leather used in flogging
5. strap - verb
· tie with a strap
6. strap - verb
· beat severely with a whip or rod; "The teacher often flogged the students"; "The children were severely trounced"
7. strap - verb
· sharpen with a strap; "strap a razor"
8. strap - verb
· secure (a sprained joint) with a strap
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.