1. slug - noun
· a projectile that is fired from a gun
2. slug - noun
· a unit of mass equal to the mass that accelerates at 1 foot/sec/sec when acted upon by a force of 1 pound; approximately 14.5939 kilograms
3. slug - noun
· a counterfeit coin
4. slug - noun
· an idle slothful person
5. slug - noun
· an amount of an alcoholic drink (usually liquor) that is poured or gulped; "he took a slug of hard liquor"
6. slug - noun
· a strip of type metal used for spacing
7. slug - noun
· any of various terrestrial gastropods having an elongated slimy body and no external shell
8. slug - noun
· (boxing) a blow with the fist; "I gave him a clout on his nose"
9. slug - verb
· strike heavily, especially with the fist or a bat; "He slugged me so hard that I passed out"
10. slug - verb
· be idle; exist in a changeless situation; "The old man sat and stagnated on his porch"; "He slugged in bed all morning"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.