1. count - noun
· the total number counted; "a blood count"
2. count - noun
· the act of counting; reciting numbers in ascending order; "the counting continued for several hours"
3. count - noun
· a nobleman (in various countries) having rank equal to a British earl
4. count - verb
· determine the number or amount of; "Can you count the books on your shelf?"; "Count your change"
5. count - verb
· have weight; have import, carry weight; "It does not matter much"
6. count - verb
· show consideration for; take into account; "You must consider her age"; "The judge considered the offender's youth and was lenient"
7. count - verb
· name or recite the numbers in ascending order; "The toddler could count to 100"
8. count - verb
· put into a group; "The academy counts several Nobel Prize winners among its members"
9. count - verb
· include as if by counting; "I can count my colleagues in the opposition"
10. count - verb
· have a certain value or carry a certain weight; "each answer counts as three points"
11. count - verb
· have faith or confidence in; "you can count on me to help you any time"; "Look to your friends for support"; "You can bet on that!"; "Depend on your family in times of crisis"
12. count - verb
· take account of; "You have to reckon with our opponents"; "Count on the monsoon"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.