1. impression - noun
· a vague idea in which some confidence is placed; "his impression of her was favorable"; "what are your feelings about the crisis?"; "it strengthened my belief in his sincerity"; "I had a feeling that she was lying"
2. impression - noun
· an outward appearance; "he made a good impression"; "I wanted to create an impression of success"; "she retained that bold effect in her reproductions of the original painting"
3. impression - noun
· a clear and telling mental image; "he described his mental picture of his assailant"; "he had no clear picture of himself or his world"; "the events left a permanent impression in his mind"
4. impression - noun
· a concavity in a surface produced by pressing; "he left the impression of his fingers in the soft mud"
5. impression - noun
· a symbol that is the result of printing or engraving; "he put his stamp on the envelope"
6. impression - noun
· all the copies of a work printed at one time; "they ran off an initial printing of 2000 copies"
7. impression - noun
· (dentistry) an imprint of the teeth and gums in wax or plaster; "the dentist took an impression for use in preparing an inlay"
8. impression - noun
· an impressionistic portrayal of a person; "he did a funny impression of a politician"
9. impression - noun
· the act of pressing one thing on or into the surface of another; "he watched the impression of the seal on the hot wax"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.