1. pressing - noun
· the act of pressing; the exertion of pressure; "he gave the button a press"; "he used pressure to stop the bleeding"; "at the pressing of a button"
2. pressing - noun
· a metal or plastic part that is made by a mechanical press
3. press - verb
· exert pressure or force to or upon; "He pressed down on the boards"; "press your thumb on this spot"
4. press - verb
· force or impel in an indicated direction; "I urged him to finish his studies"
5. press - verb
· to be oppressive or burdensome; "weigh heavily on the mind"; "Something pressed on his mind"
6. press - verb
· place between two surfaces and apply weight or pressure; "pressed flowers"
7. press - verb
· squeeze or press together; "she compressed her lips"; "the spasm contracted the muscle"
8. press - verb
· crowd closely; "The crowds pressed along the street"
9. press - verb
· create by pressing; "Press little holes into the soft clay"
10. press - verb
· be urgent; "This is a pressing problem"
11. press - verb
· exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person; be an advocate for; "The liberal party pushed for reforms"; "She is crusading for women's rights"; "The Dean is pushing for his favorite candidate"
12. press - verb
· press from a plastic; "press a record"
13. press - verb
· make strenuous pushing movements during birth to expel the baby; "`Now push hard,' said the doctor to the woman"
14. press - verb
· press and smooth with a heated iron; "press your shirts"; "she stood there ironing"
15. press - verb
· lift weights; "This guy can press 300 pounds"
16. press - verb
· ask for or request earnestly; "The prophet bid all people to become good persons"
17. pressing - adjective
· compelling immediate action; "too pressing to permit of longer delay"; "the urgent words `Hurry! Hurry!'"; "bridges in urgent need of repair"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.