1. frame - noun
· the framework for a pair of eyeglasses
2. frame - noun
· a single one of a series of still transparent pictures forming a cinema, television or video film
3. frame - noun
· alternative names for the body of a human being; "Leonardo studied the human body"; "he has a strong physique"; "the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak"
4. frame - noun
· (baseball) one of nine divisions of play during which each team has a turn at bat
5. frame - noun
· a single drawing in a comic strip
6. frame - noun
· an application that divides the user's display into two or more windows that can be scrolled independently
7. frame - noun
· a system of assumptions and standards that sanction behavior and give it meaning
8. frame - noun
· the hard structure (bones and cartilages) that provides a frame for the body of an animal
9. frame - noun
· the internal supporting structure that gives an artifact its shape; "the building has a steel skeleton"
10. frame - noun
· a structure supporting or containing something
11. frame - noun
· a framework that supports and protects a picture or a mirror; "the frame enhances but is not itself the subject of attention"; "the frame was much more valuable than the miror it held"
12. frame - noun
· one of the ten divisions into which bowling is divided
13. frame - verb
· enclose in or as if in a frame; "frame a picture"
14. frame - verb
· enclose in a frame, as of a picture
15. frame - verb
· take or catch as if in a snare or trap; "I was set up!"; "The innocent man was framed by the police"
16. frame - verb
· formulate in a particular style or language; "I wouldn't put it that way"; "She cast her request in very polite language"
17. frame - verb
· make up plans or basic details for; "frame a policy"
18. frame - verb
· construct by fitting or uniting parts together
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.