1. exposure - noun
· vulnerability to the elements; to the action of heat or cold or wind or rain; "exposure to the weather"; "they died from exposure"
2. exposure - noun
· the act of subjecting someone to an influencing experience; "she denounced the exposure of children to pornography"
3. exposure - noun
· the disclosure of something secret; "they feared exposure of their campaign plans"
4. exposure - noun
· aspect resulting from the direction a building or window faces; "the studio had a northern exposure"
5. exposure - noun
· the state of being vulnerable or exposed; "his vulnerability to litigation"; "his exposure to ridicule"
6. exposure - noun
· the intensity of light falling on a photographic film or plate; "he used the wrong exposure"
7. exposure - noun
· a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide or in digital format
8. exposure - noun
· the act of exposing film to light
9. exposure - noun
· presentation to view in an open or public manner; "the exposure of his anger was shocking"
10. exposure - noun
· abandoning without shelter or protection (as by leaving an infant out in the open)
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.