1. compass - noun
· navigational instrument for finding directions
2. compass - noun
· an area in which something acts or operates or has power or control: "the range of a supersonic jet"; "a piano has a greater range than the human voice"; "the ambit of municipal legislation"; "within the compass of this article"; "within the scope of an investigation"; "outside the reach of the law"; "in the political orbit of a world power"
3. compass - noun
· the limit of capability; "within the compass of education"
4. compass - noun
· drafting instrument used for drawing circles
5. compass - verb
· bring about; accomplish; "This writer attempts more than his talents can compass"
6. compass - verb
· travel around, either by plane or ship; "We compassed the earth"
7. compass - verb
· get the meaning of something; "Do you comprehend the meaning of this letter?"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.