1. undertaking - noun
· any piece of work that is undertaken or attempted; "he prepared for great undertakings"
2. undertaking - noun
· the trade of a funeral director
3. undertake - verb
· enter upon an activity or enterprise
4. undertake - verb
· accept as a challenge; "I'll tackle this difficult task"
5. undertake - verb
· promise to do or accomplish; "guarantee to free the prisoners"
6. undertake - verb
· enter into a contractual arrangement
7. undertake - verb
· accept as a charge
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.