1. market - noun
· the world of commercial activity where goods and services are bought and sold; "without competition there would be no market"; "they were driven from the marketplace"
2. market - noun
· the customers for a particular product or service; "before they publish any book they try to determine the size of the market for it"
3. market - noun
· a marketplace where groceries are sold; "the grocery store included a meat market"
4. market - noun
· the securities markets in the aggregate; "the market always frustrates the small investor"
5. market - noun
· an area in a town where a public mercantile establishment is set up
6. market - verb
· engage in the commercial promotion, sale, or distribution of; "The company is marketing its new line of beauty products"
7. market - verb
· buy household supplies; "We go marketing every Saturday"
8. market - verb
· deal in a market
9. market - verb
· make commercial; "Some Amish people have commercialized their way of life"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.