1. offering - noun
· something offered (as a proposal or bid); "noteworthy new offerings for investors included several index funds"
2. offering - noun
· money contributed to a religious organization
3. offering - noun
· the verbal act of offering; "a generous offer of assistance"
4. offering - noun
· the act of contributing to the funds of a church or charity; "oblations for aid to the poor"
5. offer - verb
· make available or accessible, provide or furnish; "The conference center offers a health spa"; "The hotel offers private meeting rooms"
6. offer - verb
· present for acceptance or rejection; "She offered us all a cold drink"
7. offer - verb
· agree freely; "She volunteered to drive the old lady home"; "I offered to help with the dishes but the hostess would not hear of it"
8. offer - verb
· put forward for consideration; "He offered his opinion"
9. offer - verb
· offer verbally; "extend my greetings"; "He offered his sympathy"
10. offer - verb
· make available for sale; "The stores are offering specials on sweaters this week"
11. offer - verb
· propose a payment; "The Swiss dealer offered $2 million for the painting"
12. offer - verb
· produce or introduce on the stage; "The Shakespeare Company is offering `King Lear' this month"
13. offer - verb
· present as an act of worship; "offer prayers to the gods"
14. offer - verb
· mount or put up; "put up a good fight"; "offer resistance"
15. offer - verb
· make available; provide; "extend a loan"; "The bank offers a good deal on new mortgages"
16. offer - verb
· ask (someone) to marry you; "he popped the question on Sunday night"; "she proposed marriage to the man she had known for only two months"; "The old bachelor finally declared himself to the young woman"
17. offer - verb
· threaten to do something; "I offered to leave the committee if they did not accept my proposal"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.