1. volunteer - noun
· (military) a person who freely enlists for service
2. volunteer - noun
· a person who performs voluntary work
3. volunteer - noun
· a native or resident of Tennessee
4. volunteer - verb
· tell voluntarily; "He volunteered the information"
5. volunteer - verb
· agree freely; "She volunteered to drive the old lady home"; "I offered to help with the dishes but the hostess would not hear of it"
6. volunteer - verb
· do volunteer work
7. volunteer - adjective
· without payment; "the soup kitchen was run primarily by unpaid helpers"; "a volunteer fire department"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.