1. dock - noun
· an enclosure in a court of law where the defendant sits during the trial
2. dock - noun
· any of certain coarse weedy plants with long taproots, sometimes used as table greens or in folk medicine
3. dock - noun
· a platform built out from the shore into the water and supported by piles; provides access to ships and boats
4. dock - noun
· a platform where trucks or trains can be loaded or unloaded
5. dock - noun
· landing in a harbor next to a pier where ships are loaded and unloaded or repaired; may have gates to let water in or out; "the ship arrived at the dock more than a day late"
6. dock - noun
· the solid bony part of the tail of an animal as distinguished from the hair
7. dock - noun
· a short or shortened tail of certain animals
8. dock - verb
· come into dock; "the ship docked"
9. dock - verb
· deprive someone of benefits, as a penalty
10. dock - verb
· deduct from someone's wages
11. dock - verb
· remove or shorten the tail of an animal
12. dock - verb
· maneuver into a dock; "dock the ships"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.