1. locating - noun
· the act of putting something in a certain place
2. locating - noun
· a determination of the place where something is; "he got a good fix on the target"
3. locate - verb
· discover the location of; determine the place of; find by searching or examining; "Can you locate your cousins in the Midwest?"; "My search turned up nothing"
4. locate - verb
· determine or indicate the place, site, or limits of, as if by an instrument or by a survey; "Our sense of sight enables us to locate objects in space"; "Locate the boundaries of the property"
5. locate - verb
· assign a location to; "The company located some of their agents in Los Angeles"
6. locate - verb
· take up residence and become established; "The immigrants settled in the Midwest"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.