1. orientation - noun
· the act of orienting
2. orientation - noun
· an integrated set of attitudes and beliefs
3. orientation - noun
· position or alignment relative to points of the compass or other specific directions
4. orientation - noun
· a predisposition in favor of something; "a predilection for expensive cars"; "his sexual preferences"; "showed a Marxist orientation"
5. orientation - noun
· a person's awareness of self with regard to position and time and place and personal relationships
6. orientation - noun
· a course introducing a new situation or environment
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.