1. blur - noun
· a hazy or indistinct representation; "it happened so fast it was just a blur"; "he tried to clear his head of the whisky fuzz"
2. blur - verb
· become glassy; lose clear vision; "Her eyes glazed over from lack of sleep"
3. blur - verb
· to make less distinct or clear; "The haze blurs the hills"
4. blur - verb
· make unclear, indistinct, or blurred; "Her remarks confused the debate"; "Their words obnubilate their intentions"
5. blur - verb
· make a smudge on; soil by smudging
6. blur - verb
· make dim or indistinct; "The fog blurs my vision"
7. blur - verb
· become vague or indistinct; "The distinction between the two theories blurred"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.