1. obscure - verb
· make less visible or unclear; "The stars are obscured by the clouds"; "the big elm tree obscures our view of the valley"
2. obscure - verb
· make unclear, indistinct, or blurred; "Her remarks confused the debate"; "Their words obnubilate their intentions"
3. obscure - verb
· make obscure or unclear; "The distinction was obscured"
4. obscure - verb
· reduce a vowel to a neutral one, such as a schwa
5. obscure - verb
· make undecipherable or imperceptible by obscuring or concealing; "a hidden message"; "a veiled threat"
6. obscure - adjective
· not clearly expressed or understood; "an obscure turn of phrase"; "an impulse to go off and fight certain obscure battles of his own spirit"-Anatole Broyard; "their descriptions of human behavior become vague, dull, and unclear"- P.A.Sorokin; "vague...forms of speech...have so long passed for mysteries of science"- John Locke
7. obscure - adjective
· marked by difficulty of style or expression; "much that was dark is now quite clear to me"; "those who do not appreciate Kafka's work say his style is obscure"
8. obscure - adjective
· difficult to find; "hidden valleys"; "a hidden cave"; "an obscure retreat"
9. obscure - adjective
· not famous or acclaimed; "an obscure family"; "unsung heroes of the war"
10. obscure - adjective
· not drawing attention; "an unnoticeable cigarette burn on the carpet"; "an obscure flaw"
11. obscure - adjective
· remote and separate physically or socially; "existed over the centuries as a world apart"; "preserved because they inhabited a place apart"- W.H.Hudson; "tiny isolated villages remote from centers of civilization"; "an obscure village"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.