1. veil - noun
· a garment that covers the head and face
2. veil - noun
· a membranous covering attached to the immature fruiting body of certain mushrooms
3. veil - noun
· the inner membrane of embryos in higher vertebrates (especially when covering the head at birth)
4. veil - noun
· a vestment worn by a priest at High Mass in the Roman Catholic Church; a silk shawl
5. veil - verb
· to obscure, or conceal with or as if with a veil; "women in Afghanistan veil their faces"
6. veil - verb
· make undecipherable or imperceptible by obscuring or concealing; "a hidden message"; "a veiled threat"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.